IJ Network Device TS9050 Setup Utility Download Support for OS Mac and Windows – IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the computer software application that allows your pc to talk with the printer. You can use this utility on your pc to do the essential settings this kind of as getting into the printer IP handle or deciding on the network frame variety.
IJ Network Unit Setup Utility allows a network/printer administrator to manage printers in a neighborhood. Once you total printer setup, the utility is place in at the very similar time.
Use IJ Network Device TS9050 Setup Utility for:
- Searching printers on the network and carrying out original network setup for detected printers
- Performing original network setup by connecting the printer and pc working with a USB cable (Not readily available for some versions)
- Changing printer network settings
- Checking the standing of the machine on which IJ Network Device Setup Utility is put in and printer if something is incorrect with the connection
IJ Network Device TS9050 Setup Utility Important
Depending on the printer you are working with, an administrator password is presently specified for the printer at the time of invest in. When you alter the network settings, authentication by the administrator password is essential. More
IJ Network Device TS9050 Setup Utility For particulars: Administrator Password
For enhancing protection, we advocate transforming the administrator password.
Changing Administrator Password
To use the printer above LAN, make positive you have the products essential for the connection variety, this kind of as a wireless router or a LAN cable.
When you carry out setup or set up IJ Network Device Setup Utility, disable block perform of the firewall.
Do not alter network settings working with IJ Network Device Setup Utility when printing is in progress.
- Windows ten (32-bit), Windows ten (64-bit), Windows eight.one (32-bit), Windows eight.one (64-bit), Windows eight (32-bit), Windows eight (64-bit), Windows seven (32-bit), Windows seven (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- macOS ten.13, macOS v10.twelve, OS X v10.eleven, OS X v10.ten