IJ Network Device TS8150 Setup Utility Download Support for OS Mac and Windows – IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the software package application that permits your personal computer to talk with the printer. You can use this utility on your personal computer to do the vital settings this kind of as coming into the printer IP handle or choosing the network frame style.
IJ Network Unit Setup Utility permits a network/printer administrator to manage printers in a local community. Once you total printer setup, the utility is place in at the equivalent time.
Use IJ Network Device TS8150 Setup Utility for:
- Searching printers on the network and doing preliminary network setup for detected printers
- Performing preliminary network setup by connecting the printer and personal computer employing a USB cable (Not offered for some designs)
- Changing printer network settings
- Checking the standing of the machine on which IJ Network Device Setup Utility is put in and printer if something is incorrect with the connection
IJ Network Device TS8150 Setup Utility Important
Depending on the printer you are employing, an administrator password is currently specified for the printer at the time of buy. When you transform the network settings, authentication by the administrator password is essential. More
IJ Network Device TS8150 Setup Utility For facts: Administrator Password
For strengthening safety, we advise transforming the administrator password.
Changing Administrator Password
To use the printer more than LAN, make absolutely sure you have the gear vital for the connection style, this kind of as a wireless router or a LAN cable.
When you carry out setup or set up IJ Network Device Setup Utility, disable block perform of the firewall.
Do not transform network settings employing IJ Network Device Setup Utility whilst printing is in progress.
- Windows ten (32-bit), Windows ten (64-bit), Windows eight.one (32-bit), Windows eight.one (64-bit), Windows eight (32-bit), Windows eight (64-bit), Windows seven (32-bit), Windows seven (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- macOS ten.13, macOS v10.twelve, OS X v10.eleven, OS X v10.ten