IJ Network Device TS8051 Setup Utility Download Support for OS Mac and Windows – IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the software program application that permits your computer system to talk with the printer. You can use this utility on your computer system to do the essential settings this kind of as coming into the printer IP deal with or choosing the network frame form.
IJ Network Unit Setup Utility permits a network/printer administrator to take care of printers in a local community. Once you finish printer setup, the utility is place in at the equivalent time.
Use IJ Network Device TS8051 Setup Utility for:
- Searching printers on the network and doing first network setup for detected printers
- Performing first network setup by connecting the printer and computer system utilizing a USB cable (Not accessible for some versions)
- Changing printer network settings
- Checking the standing of the machine on which IJ Network Device Setup Utility is put in and printer if anything at all is incorrect with the connection
IJ Network Device TS8051 Setup Utility Important
Depending on the printer you are utilizing, an administrator password is previously specified for the printer at the time of order. When you transform the network settings, authentication by the administrator password is essential. More
IJ Network Device TS8051 Setup Utility For particulars: Administrator Password
For strengthening safety, we advocate transforming the administrator password.
Changing Administrator Password
To use the printer more than LAN, make certain you have the products essential for the connection form, this kind of as a wireless router or a LAN cable.
When you complete setup or set up IJ Network Device Setup Utility, disable block perform of the firewall.
Do not transform network settings utilizing IJ Network Device Setup Utility when printing is in progress.
- Windows ten (32-bit), Windows ten (64-bit), Windows eight.one (32-bit), Windows eight.one (64-bit), Windows eight (32-bit), Windows eight (64-bit), Windows seven (32-bit), Windows seven (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- macOS ten.13, macOS v10.twelve, OS X v10.eleven, OS X v10.ten