IJ Network Device TS5140 Setup Utility Download Support for OS Mac and Windows – IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the application application that permits your pc to talk with the printer. You can use this utility on your pc to do the needed settings this kind of as getting into the printer IP deal with or picking out the network frame kind.
IJ Network Unit Setup Utility permits a network/printer administrator to deal with printers in a neighborhood. Once you total printer setup, the utility is place in at the related time.
Use IJ Network Device TS5140 Setup Utility for:
- Searching printers on the network and executing preliminary network setup for detected printers
- Performing preliminary network setup by connecting the printer and pc employing a USB cable (Not offered for some designs)
- Changing printer network settings
- Checking the standing of the machine on which IJ Network Device Setup Utility is set up and printer if anything at all is incorrect with the connection
IJ Network Device TS5140 Setup Utility Important
Depending on the printer you are employing, an administrator password is currently specified for the printer at the time of buy. When you adjust the network settings, authentication by the administrator password is demanded. More
IJ Network Device TS5140 Setup Utility For information: Administrator Password
For strengthening protection, we suggest transforming the administrator password.
Changing Administrator Password
To use the printer above LAN, make certain you have the gear needed for the connection kind, this kind of as a wireless router or a LAN cable.
When you complete setup or set up IJ Network Device Setup Utility, disable block perform of the firewall.
Do not adjust network settings employing IJ Network Device Setup Utility whilst printing is in progress.
- Windows ten (32-bit), Windows ten (64-bit), Windows eight.one (32-bit), Windows eight.one (64-bit), Windows eight (32-bit), Windows eight (64-bit), Windows seven (32-bit), Windows seven (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- macOS ten.13, macOS v10.twelve, OS X v10.eleven, OS X v10.ten