IJ Network Device TS5051 Setup Utility Download Support for OS Mac and Windows – IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the computer software application that permits your computer system to talk with the printer. You can use this utility on your computer system to do the required settings this kind of as getting into the printer IP deal with or deciding on the network frame sort.
IJ Network Unit Setup Utility permits a network/printer administrator to deal with printers in a neighborhood. Once you full printer setup, the utility is place in at the very similar time.
Use IJ Network Device TS5051 Setup Utility for:
- Searching printers on the network and executing original network setup for detected printers
- Performing original network setup by connecting the printer and computer system applying a USB cable (Not out there for some versions)
- Changing printer network settings
- Checking the standing of the machine on which IJ Network Device Setup Utility is put in and printer if something is incorrect with the connection
IJ Network Device TS5051 Setup Utility Important
Depending on the printer you are applying, an administrator password is presently specified for the printer at the time of obtain. When you transform the network settings, authentication by the administrator password is necessary. More
IJ Network Device TS5051 Setup Utility For facts: Administrator Password
For enhancing protection, we endorse altering the administrator password.
Changing Administrator Password
To use the printer more than LAN, make certain you have the tools required for the connection sort, this kind of as a wireless router or a LAN cable.
When you carry out setup or set up IJ Network Device Setup Utility, disable block perform of the firewall.
Do not transform network settings applying IJ Network Device Setup Utility although printing is in progress.
- Windows ten (32-bit), Windows ten (64-bit), Windows eight.one (32-bit), Windows eight.one (64-bit), Windows eight (32-bit), Windows eight (64-bit), Windows seven (32-bit), Windows seven (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- macOS ten.13, macOS v10.twelve, OS X v10.eleven, OS X v10.ten