IJ Network Device TR8550 Setup Utility Download Support for OS Mac and Windows – IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the application application that permits your laptop to talk with the printer. You can use this utility on your laptop to do the needed settings this kind of as getting into the printer IP deal with or choosing the network frame form.
IJ Network Unit Setup Utility permits a network/printer administrator to deal with printers in a local community. Once you full printer setup, the utility is place in at the comparable time.
Use IJ Network Device TR8550 Setup Utility for:
- Searching printers on the network and carrying out first network setup for detected printers
- Performing first network setup by connecting the printer and laptop employing a USB cable (Not offered for some designs)
- Changing printer network settings
- Checking the standing of the machine on which IJ Network Device Setup Utility is set up and printer if something is incorrect with the connection
IJ Network Device TR8550 Setup Utility Important
Depending on the printer you are employing, an administrator password is by now specified for the printer at the time of buy. When you adjust the network settings, authentication by the administrator password is demanded. More
IJ Network Device TR8550 Setup Utility For particulars: Administrator Password
For strengthening protection, we advise shifting the administrator password.
Changing Administrator Password
To use the printer more than LAN, make confident you have the tools needed for the connection form, this kind of as a wireless router or a LAN cable.
When you carry out setup or set up IJ Network Device Setup Utility, disable block perform of the firewall.
Do not adjust network settings employing IJ Network Device Setup Utility though printing is in progress.
- Windows ten (32-bit), Windows ten (64-bit), Windows eight.one (32-bit), Windows eight.one (64-bit), Windows eight (32-bit), Windows eight (64-bit), Windows seven (32-bit), Windows seven (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- macOS ten.13, macOS v10.twelve, OS X v10.eleven, OS X v10.ten