IJ Network Device MG3053 Setup Utility Download Support for OS Mac and Windows – IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the computer software application that allows your laptop or computer to talk with the printer. You can use this utility on your laptop or computer to do the important settings this kind of as coming into the printer IP handle or picking the network frame form.
IJ Network Unit Setup Utility allows a network/printer administrator to manage printers in a local community. Once you full printer setup, the utility is place in at the comparable time.
Use IJ Network Device MG3053 Setup Utility for:
- Searching printers on the network and carrying out original network setup for detected printers
- Performing original network setup by connecting the printer and laptop or computer working with a USB cable (Not offered for some designs)
- Changing printer network settings
- Checking the standing of the machine on which IJ Network Device Setup Utility is set up and printer if something is incorrect with the connection
IJ Network Device MG3053 Setup Utility Important
Depending on the printer you are working with, an administrator password is presently specified for the printer at the time of acquire. When you transform the network settings, authentication by the administrator password is necessary. More
IJ Network Device MG3053 Setup Utility For specifics: Administrator Password
For bettering protection, we advocate altering the administrator password.
Changing Administrator Password
To use the printer more than LAN, make certain you have the gear important for the connection form, this kind of as a wireless router or a LAN cable.
When you complete setup or set up IJ Network Device Setup Utility, disable block perform of the firewall.
Do not transform network settings working with IJ Network Device Setup Utility though printing is in progress.
- Windows ten (32-bit), Windows ten (64-bit), Windows eight.one (32-bit), Windows eight.one (64-bit), Windows eight (32-bit), Windows eight (64-bit), Windows seven (32-bit), Windows seven (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- macOS ten.13, macOS v10.twelve, OS X v10.eleven, OS X v10.ten