IJ Network Device MG3040 Setup Utility Download Support for OS Mac and Windows – IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the application application that permits your laptop or computer to talk with the printer. You can use this utility on your laptop or computer to do the needed settings this kind of as getting into the printer IP tackle or picking the network frame variety.
IJ Network Unit Setup Utility permits a network/printer administrator to deal with printers in a neighborhood. Once you comprehensive printer setup, the utility is place in at the comparable time.
Use IJ Network Device MG3040 Setup Utility for:
- Searching printers on the network and doing original network setup for detected printers
- Performing original network setup by connecting the printer and laptop or computer working with a USB cable (Not offered for some designs)
- Changing printer network settings
- Checking the standing of the machine on which IJ Network Device Setup Utility is set up and printer if something is incorrect with the connection
IJ Network Device MG3040 Setup Utility Important
Depending on the printer you are working with, an administrator password is previously specified for the printer at the time of order. When you transform the network settings, authentication by the administrator password is needed. More
IJ Network Device MG3040 Setup Utility For information: Administrator Password
For bettering safety, we advise transforming the administrator password.
Changing Administrator Password
To use the printer more than LAN, make positive you have the products needed for the connection variety, this kind of as a wireless router or a LAN cable.
When you carry out setup or set up IJ Network Device Setup Utility, disable block perform of the firewall.
Do not transform network settings working with IJ Network Device Setup Utility whilst printing is in progress.
- Windows ten (32-bit), Windows ten (64-bit), Windows eight.one (32-bit), Windows eight.one (64-bit), Windows eight (32-bit), Windows eight (64-bit), Windows seven (32-bit), Windows seven (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- macOS ten.13, macOS v10.twelve, OS X v10.eleven, OS X v10.ten