IJ Network Device MB2740 Setup Utility Download Support for OS Mac and Windows – IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the computer software application that permits your computer system to talk with the printer. You can use this utility on your computer system to do the needed settings this kind of as coming into the printer IP deal with or picking out the network frame style.
IJ Network Unit Setup Utility permits a network/printer administrator to take care of printers in a local community. Once you full printer setup, the utility is place in at the related time.
Use IJ Network Device MB2740 Setup Utility for:
- Searching printers on the network and carrying out original network setup for detected printers
- Performing original network setup by connecting the printer and computer system working with a USB cable (Not accessible for some designs)
- Changing printer network settings
- Checking the standing of the machine on which IJ Network Device Setup Utility is set up and printer if anything at all is incorrect with the connection
IJ Network Device MB2740 Setup Utility Important
Depending on the printer you are working with, an administrator password is by now specified for the printer at the time of buy. When you transform the network settings, authentication by the administrator password is expected. More
IJ Network Device MB2740 Setup Utility For particulars: Administrator Password
For enhancing protection, we advocate altering the administrator password.
Changing Administrator Password
To use the printer in excess of LAN, make confident you have the gear needed for the connection style, this kind of as a wireless router or a LAN cable.
When you carry out setup or set up IJ Network Device Setup Utility, disable block perform of the firewall.
Do not transform network settings working with IJ Network Device Setup Utility whilst printing is in progress.
- Windows ten (32-bit), Windows ten (64-bit), Windows eight.one (32-bit), Windows eight.one (64-bit), Windows eight (32-bit), Windows eight (64-bit), Windows seven (32-bit), Windows seven (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- macOS ten.13, macOS v10.twelve, OS X v10.eleven, OS X v10.ten