IJ Network Device MB2155 Setup Utility Download Support for OS Mac and Windows – IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the software package application that allows your laptop to talk with the printer. You can use this utility on your laptop to do the vital settings this kind of as getting into the printer IP handle or picking the network frame form.
IJ Network Unit Setup Utility allows a network/printer administrator to deal with printers in a neighborhood. Once you total printer setup, the utility is place in at the very similar time.
Use IJ Network Device MB2155 Setup Utility for:
- Searching printers on the network and executing preliminary network setup for detected printers
- Performing preliminary network setup by connecting the printer and laptop working with a USB cable (Not obtainable for some designs)
- Changing printer network settings
- Checking the standing of the machine on which IJ Network Device Setup Utility is set up and printer if anything at all is incorrect with the connection
IJ Network Device MB2155 Setup Utility Important
Depending on the printer you are working with, an administrator password is presently specified for the printer at the time of acquire. When you modify the network settings, authentication by the administrator password is necessary. More
IJ Network Device MB2155 Setup Utility For information: Administrator Password
For strengthening safety, we advise transforming the administrator password.
Changing Administrator Password
To use the printer in excess of LAN, make certain you have the products vital for the connection form, this kind of as a wireless router or a LAN cable.
When you carry out setup or set up IJ Network Device Setup Utility, disable block perform of the firewall.
Do not modify network settings working with IJ Network Device Setup Utility though printing is in progress.
- Windows ten (32-bit), Windows ten (64-bit), Windows eight.one (32-bit), Windows eight.one (64-bit), Windows eight (32-bit), Windows eight (64-bit), Windows seven (32-bit), Windows seven (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- macOS ten.13, macOS v10.twelve, OS X v10.eleven, OS X v10.ten