IJ Network Device E474 Setup Utility Download Support for OS Mac and Windows – IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the application application that allows your computer system to talk with the printer. You can use this utility on your computer system to do the essential settings this kind of as coming into the printer IP handle or deciding on the network frame sort.
IJ Network Unit Setup Utility allows a network/printer administrator to take care of printers in a local community. Once you finish printer setup, the utility is place in at the very similar time.
Use IJ Network Device E474 Setup Utility for:
- Searching printers on the network and doing preliminary network setup for detected printers
- Performing preliminary network setup by connecting the printer and computer system working with a USB cable (Not out there for some versions)
- Changing printer network settings
- Checking the standing of the machine on which IJ Network Device Setup Utility is put in and printer if something is incorrect with the connection
IJ Network Device E474 Setup Utility Important
Depending on the printer you are working with, an administrator password is previously specified for the printer at the time of acquire. When you modify the network settings, authentication by the administrator password is necessary. More
IJ Network Device E474 Setup Utility For specifics: Administrator Password
For bettering safety, we endorse shifting the administrator password.
Changing Administrator Password
To use the printer more than LAN, make certain you have the products essential for the connection sort, this kind of as a wireless router or a LAN cable.
When you complete setup or set up IJ Network Device Setup Utility, disable block perform of the firewall.
Do not modify network settings working with IJ Network Device Setup Utility though printing is in progress.
- Windows ten (32-bit), Windows ten (64-bit), Windows eight.one (32-bit), Windows eight.one (64-bit), Windows eight (32-bit), Windows eight (64-bit), Windows seven (32-bit), Windows seven (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- macOS ten.13, macOS v10.twelve, OS X v10.eleven, OS X v10.ten